Churches of Wesleyan Arminian persuasion who meet the requirements for member organizations as set forth in the Handbook of Faith and Practice may affiliate with the International Fellowship of Bible Churches in the following manner.
- You will first need to be familiar with the Fellowship's Handbook of Faith and Practice to be sure the Fellowship is the organization for you. You may call or write to the Fellowship Office for a copy of the Handbook of Faith and Practice, an Operations Supplement, and any related materials or you may download the form from this site.
- The application form for church affiliation with the IFBC is included in the Operations Supplement.
- Complete the application and return it to the office. It will have to be mailed, since it requires signatures of your organization's officers.
- Once received, applications are then submitted to the appropriate Credentials Commission or its representatives for review and acceptance. This process may take several weeks, allowing time for consultations with the church or parachurch organization, and a decision by the members of the commission.
- Generally speaking, applicants will be contacted by the Fellowship for a consultation with regard to the application. This consultation may be by phone, though an on-site consultation is preferred.
- Once the applications have been approved, the organization will be informed and will receive a credential of membership from the Fellowship Office.